Feb 1, 2017

Raising the dead, pt 1: Resurrection

Wellwell... It was a long time since did my last miniature paintings. Years and years ago I started my miniature hobby with 40'000 Rogue Trader & Blood Bowl, which was soon joined by Warhammer Fantasy Battle. After years of complete hiatus, I participated in a couple of Blood Bowl seasons, then went back to hibernation, and now again returning to the hobby.

Last December 2016 I enrolled to a local Blood Bowl tournament, which was held at 1.6.2017 and I decided that I want to have a new painted team to coach.

I had a previously prepped a 3rd edition Games Workshop Undead team, which was selected to be my new victorious team. I thought this was more than appropriate, as my hobby enthusiasm is also now rising from the dead.

Now the work... err... hobby has been re-started, more to follow in the next posts.

For now, here is my previous team, Badmoon Bashers. (a bit unfinished in this picture)


And closeup of a black orc blocker



No comments:

Post a Comment